Thursday 15 March 2012

Personalised Target

My personal targets in order to improve my critical investigation are:
1.     Spell check the work so that there are not any spelling mistakes

2.    Assure that I write in full sentences that makes sense with the correct punctuation and media terminology

3.    Avoid any ‘’I’’ and ‘’My’’ words instead refer it to the critical investigation
4.    Include more references, page numbers of the books and theory such as the ‘’male gaze’’ and feminism

5.    Go in depth of each statement and explain it in depth

6.    Avoid repetition and instead use different media terminology – MIGRAIN

7.    Talk about how the change in technology has affected music videos

8.    Use more keyword and wider context by -SHEP

9.    Include more examples of music videos and scenes

10.  Correct ‘’zeitgeist’’ include more information and include critical debates how it has changed from the 20th century

No comments:

Post a Comment